Last Updated: 116/2023
1. What Information Do We Collect?
In the course of providing our services, we collect information that you provide to us directly, such as:
- Your name, email address, phone number, payment information, and other details necessary for booking parties and processing payments.
- Transaction details related to your bookings through our Website.
We also automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes, including to:
- Fulfill and manage bookings and payments for the parties you book through our Website.
- Process your transactions via our payment processing partners, Stripe and Square, which are integrated through APIs with our Square POS system.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, or in connection with our contract.
3. Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
We do not share your personal information with unauthorized third parties.
4. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented the following:
- Our website is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is securely transmitted over the internet.
- Access to your personal data is strictly limited to company administrators. We ensure that such access is only for the purpose of processing your bookings and providing you with the requested services.
- We use Wordfence security to safeguard our Website from unauthorized access, logins, and to maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information, and we regularly update our security practices to improve the protection of your information.
6. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Personal information is stored indefinitely unless a deletion request is made by the user. However, this does not include credit card information, as this is processed through our payment verification with Stripe and Square and is not stored by us beyond the necessary time to complete the transaction.
7. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we hold about you. These may include the right (subject to various exemptions and in accordance with applicable law):
- To request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- To request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold.
- To request that your personal information be deleted from our systems.
- To object to certain types of processing of your personal information or to withdraw consent previously granted for a specific type of processing.
- To request a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format where technically feasible (data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided in this policy. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
8. Do We Collect Information from Minors?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
9. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we collect. These may include the right to request access, correction, deletion, or portability of your personal information, as well as the right to be forgotten.
10. Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected.
11. Do California Residents Have Specific Privacy Rights?
Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
12. Do We Make Updates to This Policy?
13. How Can You Contact Us About This Policy?
If you have questions or comments about this, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org